eu newsletter policy
Personal data shall be collected and processed according to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 to guarantee that data processing is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of people.
1) PURPOSES OF THE USE OF DATA
The information collected from you (e-mail address) shall be used to carry out information and promotional activities by sending newsletters regarding the Data Controller’s products. With the users’ express consent, data may be processed also with marketing purposes such as sending promotional material on products and services that are different from the purchased ones, news and promotions by Davines S.p.A.
2) PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data processing shall be carried out either manually and/or with the use of computerized systems in a lawful and fair manner to guarantee confidentiality and security subject to the adoption of adequate logical, organizational and physical measures.
3) NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data is optional for the purposes expressed in point 1 and is based on explicit consent given in the relevant section.
4) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The categories of people in charge of processing data for the above purposes are the people in charge of managing the site, the customer service, the marketing activities (for which consent was given), the IT systems, as well as third companies that process data on our behalf (such as, by way of example, companies providing IT maintenance services, shipping companies and carriers, legal consultants, companies carrying out and/or managing promotional campaigns, etc.); data may be communicated to the authorities entitled to receive them.
5) DATA PROCESSORS
At present, the Data processor of your personal data is ASM Italy S.R.L for the management of the customer care service and sending of information.
To receive a full list of the Data processors dealing with your data, please contact the Customer Service or send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
The personal data processed shall in no way be disclosed to unidentified parties.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed shall not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored.
- obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
- obtain restriction of processing.
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment.
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- file a claim with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Davines S.p.A., Via Ravasini n.1, 43126 Parma, firstname.lastname@example.org
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been identified since the undersigned company processes data of individuals as defined by art. 37 of European Regulation GDPR 2016/679. You can contact the DPO writing to email@example.com
10) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data collected shall be stored solely for the time needed to provide the requested services.